Terms of Service
Burro Studio Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://burrostudio.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
02. Use License
On this website you may not:
1) modify or copy the materials;
2) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on Burro Studio website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Burro Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Burro Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Burro Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Burro Studio website, even if Burro Studio or a Burro Studio authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
05. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Burro Studio website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Burro Studio does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Burro Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Burro Studio does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Burro Studio has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Burro Studio of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Burro Studio may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
08. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer and on your browser. They do not contain viruses and serve to make our experience more user-friendly and secure. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. They remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. By using this website, you consent to this processing of data.
01. Types Of Data
02. Method and Place of Data
2.1 Processing Methods
The data controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out by means of IT and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data, also appointed, if necessary, data processors by the data controller. The updated list of the managers can always be requested by the data controller.
2.2 Legal Basis for Processing
The controller processes personal data concerning the user in the event one of the following conditions is met:- The user has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some jurisdictions, the data controller may be authorised to process personal data without the user’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the user objects (opt-out) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller.
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties. However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the headquarters of the data controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, the user can contact the owner. The user’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which he/she is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the user may refer to the section on details of the processing of personal data. The user has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the data controller to protect the data.The user may check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by consulting the section of this document relating to details on the processing of personal data or request information from the data controller by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
2.4 Retention Period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the data controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The user may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the data controller.
- When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the data controller may retain the personal data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the data controller may be required to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of the data can no longer be exercised.
03. Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide a service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect his/her rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the User, Payment Management, Address Management and Emailing, Advertising, Registration and Authentication, Remarketing, Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms and viewing content from external platforms.For detailed information about the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
04. User Rights
According to Chapter III of the EU Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 and other applicable local data protection laws, you may at any time request information on personal data collected, used, disclosed or processed by data controllers (right of access), as well as request their integration, rectification or deletion and object to their processing.In addition, under EU Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, the following rights can also be exercised: restriction of processing, data portability and lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority. In particular, you have the right to oppose and withdraw the consent, in whole or in part, to the collection, use, disclosure or processing of personal data for purposes of dispatch of advertising material, direct selling or for the fulfilment of market surveys or commercial communication both automated (e-mail, other systems of distance communication such as, for example: SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.) and traditional (paper mail). If you prefer that the processing of your personal data is carried out only by means of traditional contact methods, you can oppose the processing of your personal data by means of automated contact methods.
05. Terms and Conditions
06. Placing an Order
07. Order Confirmation
After submitting your order, we will send you a confirmation email with order number, details of the product(s) you have ordered from the site, payment details and delivery details. Please note that the confirmation email is a mere acknowledgement of receipt of the order and NOT an acceptance of it.
08. Acceptance and Shipping Confirmation
Please note that all orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by Burro Studio SRL. We may, at our discretion, decide not to accept an order for reasons which may be beyond your control. Once the order has been placed, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent to your email address with all the information regarding your order and these terms and conditions. The shipping confirmation is deemed to be our acceptance of the order.Please be informed that Burro Studio SRL does not guarantee that all products present on the site are available at the time of your order. In case a product is not available we will contact you shortly, by phone or by email. If we have already received payment for such product, Burro Studio SRL will refund you the amount of the purchase.
Our goal is to describe in the best possible way the products on the website. However, please note that due to the computer graphics setting of your computer, the colours of the products shown in the images on the website may differ from the actual colours. Burro Studio SRL cannot be held responsible for such discrepancy.
The prices and delivery costs shown on the website include VAT. The prices and delivery costs shown on the website may vary and Burro Studio SRL will not be bound by the price indicated on the site until we accept the order by sending the shipping confirmation. The prices of products can vary between the physical store and the website. If you have placed an order and the price has changed before we have accepted it (by sending the shipping confirmation), we will notify you about the price change and give you the opportunity to make a new order. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be cancelled. Burro Studio SRL reserves the right to cancel any order prior to our acceptance. If we have already received payment for a cancelled order we will refund you the amount of the purchase. Also Burro Studio SRL can cancel an order that has been accepted, in case the price information is wrong. The delivery costs are shown in connection with the shipping methods at the checkout phase.
The following payments are accepted.
- Credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).The User should check with the bank to make sure that the card used for payment is valid for online purchases. We do our best to make the website as secure as possible. All credit/debit card transactions on the website are processed using a secure online payment system that encrypts your card data in a secure host environment. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account once you have placed your order. The person making the payment by credit/debit card must declare that he/she is the cardholder or otherwise that he/she is authorised by the owner to use the card.All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to Burro Studio SRL, your order will be cancelled. We are not responsible for any costs or penalties that may be charged by the payment provider for processing payments with respect to the order placed.
When selecting the Paypal option, we will be directed to the Paypal site to log in and review the amount shown before clicking Pay Now, Once the transaction is complete, you will return to the website.
12.1 Shipping Methods
We offer different shipping methods to meet your needs, as further specified when placing your order. Dispatch of orders may take up to 7 days, but we aim to ship all orders within 24 hours during weekdays, or 1-2 working days on public holidays. Delivery times do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation and/or by the shipping company. Your order will be delivered to the shipping address indicated when placing the order.
12.2 Order Policy
For security purposes, Burro Studio SRL reserves the right to ship first-time orders to the billing address or to the cardholder’s address.To avoid delays in receiving your order, please make sure to provide the correct billing and shipping information associated with your credit/debit card when placing an order.
13. Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are governed by Italian law. However, if you are resident in any other European Union country you will benefit from any mandatory provisions and legal rights available under the laws of that country. It should be noted that the European Commission has set up the ODR platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sale contracts or services between a consumer and a trader, respectively resident and based in the European Union, member of the Commission.
All rights reserved.
Burro Studio SRL
Via Castello San Felice 2
37128 Verona [VR]
Share Capital 10.000€
FB Burro Studio
© Burro Studio 2020